Electrical house wiring MCQ:
31) What is the factor of safety used for current ratings in a power installation?
32) Which material is used for wiring continuous bus bar?
c. both a & b
d. none of these
33) Which set of rules are to be verified on the completion of wiring on any new installation?
a. Indian electricity rules,1950
b. Indian electricity rules, 1956
c. Indian electricity rules,1960
d. None of these
34) Which statement is true, with respect to the motor installation?
a. Wood work is used for mounting switchgears
b. All equipment used in power wiring shall be of iron clad.
c. Looping of conductors is usually made.
d. The length of flexible conduit is more than 3 m
35) In an electric line, a switch is connected to which of the following wire?
d. Not connected
36) A lighting sub-circuit has 100 W lamps. If the rated current of the fused in this circuit is 5 A, the maximum number of light points on this circuit without violating regulations and safety should be
If You Want More Questions Then Click Below