Home » Posts tagged 'IOCL RESULT'
Tag Archives: IOCL RESULT
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Result
(Assam Oil Division)
Adv Ref No.: DR/TA2021
SUB:CANDIDATES PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
FOR TRADE/TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE AT IOCL, ASSAM OIL DIVISION (AOD), DIGBOI
Candidates bearing the following Roll. Nos. have been provisionally shortlisted for document verification for engagement as Trade/Technician Apprentice at Assam Oil Division (AOD), Digboi Refinery (adv.ref no. DR/TA2021). The date of document verification shall be informed to the shortlisted candidates in their registered email id.
For any clarification(s), please contact: 03751-263131/03751-263133, email ID:
Candidates are hereby advised to bring the following original documents along with a self-attested copy at the time of Document Verification:
1. 02 Nos. passport size coloured photograph.
2. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth.
3. Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board; Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
4. Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
6. Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
7. SC/ ST/ Disability Certificate / OBC (NCL) Certificate along with “Declaration” / EWS-Income & Asset Certificate/ “DECLARATION for ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS Candidates”. Certificate must be in the prescribed format (available on websites www.iocl.com and www.iocrefrecruit.in ) and issued by the Competent Authority.
8. For Candidates applying against Code 111 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ – Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt. in this regard.
9. Any other Certificate, as specified.
Ref. No. HR/RECTT/01/2021(APP) DATE: 07.12.2021
SUB: CANDIDATES PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS TRADE/ TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES AT HALDIA REFINERY
- WITH REFERENCE TO OUR ADVERTISEMENT NO. HR/RECTT/01/2021(APP) DATED 22.10.2021 AND BASED ON PERFORMANCE IN THE WRITTEN TEST HELD ON 21.11.2021 AT KOLKATA, THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS TRADE/ TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES AT HALDIA REFINERY.
SCHEDULE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION:
|VENUE OF REPORTING FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION||HALDIA REFINERY LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
PO: HALDIA OIL REFINERY, DIST: PURBA MEDINIPUR
WEST BENGAL, PIN: 721606