Question Set – 03
- In work-
RRB Group -D, 27-11-2018 (Shift-I)
(a) There is no direction, only have magnitude
(b) There are no direction & magnitude
(c) Both magnitude and direction is present
(d) Only direction, no magnitude
- Which of the following work done does not depend on-
RRB Group -D, 09-10-2018 (Shift-I)
RRB Group -D, 03-10-2018 (Shift-II)
RRB Group -D, 09-10-2018 (Shift-II)
(a) Applied force
(b) Mass of object
(d) The angle between force and displacement
23.lf an object not moving after applying a force, then we can say that
RRR Group-D. 16-11-2018 (Shift-I)
(a) Maximum power has used
(b) Work has done
(c) Minimum power has used
(d) Any work has not done
24. A boy of 50 kg mass climbs 40 stairs in 9 seconds. If the height of each stair is 15cmn, then find his power (g=10ms5)
RRR Group-D 23-10-2018(Shift-II)
- The commercial unit of energy is ?
RRB Group-D 18-09-2018(Shift-ID)
(a) Kilowatt -hour
(d) Watt -hour
- Which of the following is not an example of potential energy?
RRB ALP. & Tec. 30-08-2018(Shift-I)
(a) A compressed spring
(b) Flowing water
(c) A raised hammer
(d) Water stored in a dam
27.Calculate the potential energy obtained by a 20kg hammer, when it is raised to a height of 10m?
RRR Groun-D 05-10-2018(Shift-ID
28.. A compressed spring has compared to a normal spring.
RRB Group-D 12-11-2018(Shift-II)
29. When the hammer of 15kg is raised to a height of 10m, find the potential energy obtained by it?
RRB Group-D 05-10-2018(Shift-I)
30.Work present if there is –
RRB Group -D, 26-09-2018 (Shift-)